Entered into application on May 25, 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a new legal framework relating to the protection of personal data within the European Union. It is applicable to any controller or to any subcontractor established in a Member State or when their processing activities concern the supply of goods or services to persons who are in the territory of the Union or when they concern the monitoring of the behavior of people insofar as this behavior takes place within the EU.
As part of our activity, we collect personal data from participants on our own behalf to ensure the proper execution of transactions but also as a subcontractor, on your behalf, organizer. This data is collected in order to provide the following services:
- Identification of the participant
- Verification that the participant is authorized to participate in the event
- Checking specific conditions for one or other of the price categories that you have configured for your event
- Interoperability with third-party access control solutions
- The dissemination of practical information about the event
- The preservation of proof of transaction between Shotgun, the buyer and you.
Any other information requested from the buyer from you is therefore your responsibility.